About Me-An Attempt

I am just a minute entity in the myriad of thoughts, reflections and introspection. The definition of "About Me" becomes a piecewise approach as opposed to an integrated one.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Something To Me...

This will bundle up a few thoughts that I'd been gathering purely for the purpose of blogging!I guess I'm getting the groove alright!This list will be a mixed bag of both serious and casual remarks,so don't get overly bored!I'll try to keep it as exciting as possible.

Introspection to me is....A means of discovery
Life to me is....A quest for a destination we do not know
Bliss to me is....Taking a leak after holding for long
Romance to me is....An act that happens only once in a lifetime
Failure to me is....A motivation to stand up and try again
Motivation to me is....A urge to accomplish something
Beauty to me is....Maharani Gayatri Devi
Raunchy to me is....Silk Smitha
Grace to me is....A tiger stalking it's prey
Ecstasy to me is....Watching a BMW whizz by
Team to me is....Something you belong to.Something you have to earn
Work to me is.....An everyday survival
Knowledge to me is....A relative affair which makes you want to bury yourself
Pain to me is....Seeing children without parents
Security to me is....Knowledge that your family is behind you
Support to me is....A person whom you can call anytime,to talk about anything
Family to me is....Something that cannot be described in words
Friends to me is....A rare combination of quality and quantity
Culture to me is....Something that runs within you
Sprituality to me is....Something that will always elude me
Uneasiness to me is....A feeling of rejection when proposing to a girl
Music to me is....Mark Knopfler
God to me is....An illusion that's a sure reality
Fear to me is....A feeling that can only be explained by the Supernatural
Success to me is....Shortlived because you will soon find shortcomings in it
Analysis to me is....A introspection on this post

I have listed mine.Have you done the same?

1 comment:

Sukanti said...

Underwear Emotions.....that is soooo like Anna!! :)
Good blogs....I never knew u have one!!

Well the list is difficult...i cannot define 98% of it...
but Beauty to me is Madhuri Dixit n Grace is Sachin hitting a six!!

N again...Silk smita....that is soooo like Anna!!