About Me-An Attempt

I am just a minute entity in the myriad of thoughts, reflections and introspection. The definition of "About Me" becomes a piecewise approach as opposed to an integrated one.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My first blog!!

Yipeee....I never knew this was so easy!

So to begin with,do not feel scared or overly "excited" about the blog title.Stupid google returned invalid results for every f!@#$%^ word I typed.Just then the idea of being original came to mind.So underwearemotions was born!Please do not think double meaning and all....I swear to god..me good boy..None of my friends will swear by that!

So why the new blog=your question..Hmm..Inspiration from another friend=my answer.Anyhoo,having taken a LOT of pain in creating this blog,I have to go through even more pain in keeping it alive.So immediately after me postings,you replyings.OK?

Next hardest thing...to talk..oh ,blog about a topic.Sharry...new boy you see.No knowings of lingos yet!

It is every person's dream to "un-work" at work.This does not mean redo the work you did.I would have said re-work then!I have been fortunate to have done that for 9 months.The best part is that you get paid for it.A lot of less fortunate folks look at other means to derive pleasure at work.Sightings the figure in the next to next to next desk->Getting no response from her->not giving up hope and retrying the same thing again tomorrow.Damn,I want that!Not that I want work..but I should feel satisfied at the end of doing nothing productive.

As engineers(if I can call myself that!),we are trained to optimize everything.With the best free advice given by many many people(parents and teachers especially included),we continue to optimize on a lot of things.Food,sleep,figure/dude sightings are examples.So it is by default that we need to optimize un-work!Agree with me here.The more support I get,the more productive and optimized at work I can be!

So far,I have managed a lot of random bakwaas.I just realized that to blog,you need to have a clear picture of the topic in mind.Since this is my first blog while I'm "optimizing" at work,echoos me!

Well,that's about it on this one.I have come up with a lot of topics and thoughts over the past couple of days and it's just a matter of time before I put pen on paper...or in this case keyboard on monitor!See you guys soon.

2 comments:

Björn said...

So why did it take a LOT of work to set this up? With the new blogger, it's much easier than before, dude.
Anyway, congratulations on this start, I will keep an eye open for you.
But I shall not link to you unless you are funny! :D

Siddarth said...

Get the sarcasm!!